Friday, April 29, 2011

Fast and Furious 5 Movie Soundtrack

 
Mixed of flashing line lights touching your skin, drinks and groove, these are the images Fast 5 Movie Soundtrack would give you.

Like expected, the songs on the list are turbo-charged like no other.

When I heard the scores, I was like jumping on my car, checking my credit card and wanting to pimp my car once and for all. I want a good boom on the stereo that would play the mix on the CD. This will make me the man of the road!

I wish to place here all the videos that would make everyone go moving, but the space is too short for that. I definitely love the sizzle in them. Awesome!

These are organic audios like yeah!

Before I forget, I wannnnna party all night with these riveting sounds, another party should have me any time soon!

Too bad I only have you tube to satisfy me. The real CD is to be available by 3rd of March!

Status: Fast and Furious 5 Score overdosed 0_0   


Fast Five (Score)

1. How We Roll
2. Desabafo/Deixa Eu Dizer
3. Assembling the Team
4. L. Gelada
5. Carlito Marron-
6. Han Drifting
7. Million Dollar Race
8. Mad Skills
9. Batalha
10. Danza Kuduro
11. Follow Me Follow Me
12. Fast Five Suite
13. Furiously Dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment