Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sound Track / Soundtrack

Every time I hear the word soundtrack, the images on the movie Phantom of the Opera and My Best Friend’s Wedding come crashing in my head. I can see the images – smiles, clothes, hairstyle and special places. I remember some lines and a little later, I can catch myself humming the music accompanied in the movie.
I cannot give generalities but i want to believe that most of the people can relate to this. Indeed, Official Sound Track is an element inseparable to the value of any movie.

Soundtrack or what experts insist to be spelled as “sound track” became popular during the 50’s after some productions saw the need for a gimmick, this is according to Wikipedia.org. By the way, let me note that Wikipedia is now stricter with its information since it is now considered an authority site. I got this information from NYTimes.com so this is pretty accurate.

Sorry for the interruption.

I am trying to think of something to share to the world and I end up finding the world’s greatest soundtrack of all time. In my little effort, I want to research and give you guys some insights about the songs that accompanied us in our movie viewing and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment